Recently, Apple has been offering users a new product called Keynote. What are its features and how to use it?
Speaking to the public, any presentation of your idea, business plan, scientific development is a responsible business. The presentation should be well thought out, well-designed to attract audience interest. Programmers all over the world are working on writing more and more advanced presentation services. For many years, Microsoft Power Point has been the leader in this area. Now it has a serious competitor to Keynote.
What is Keynote?
Keynote is one of the computer programs for creating, editing, showing presentations. It was first released in the early 2000s by Apple. Despite the fact that most people, for one reason or another, do not know about the existence and do not use this resource, Apple’s Keynote history goes back 8 generations.
Having a serious competitor in the face of Microsoft Power Point, the new product does not give up its positions and is improving every day.
- Keynote before Power Point: Integration with popular services: Dropbox, iCloud, Gmail.
- The possibility of collective editing.
- Remote control.
- Run on Mac and Windows.
- Create a presentation even on a mobile phone.
The program is used on:
- Mac computers
Oddly enough, but this program is compatible with Power Point. Presentations can be saved in both extensions, i.e. Keynote can be saved as PowerPoint and Point can be resave as Point.
How do I use keynote?
For those of you who have ever made a presentation, Keynote will be easy to master. The interface in the product is straightforward. The service has the following features:
- Design with 30 unique themes.
- Insert texts, photos, videos, tables, graphs, diagrams.
- Choosing a layout to structure your slide content. Animation effects to emphasize important points. Transitions between slides.
- Record and edit audio in the application itself.
iPad comes with a dedicated Apple Pencil. With its help, comments, notes, drawings, and more are instantly added to slides. The service is powerful enough for demonstration, but at the same time it is mastered without too much difficulty. Differs in speed of action, does not freeze even in the case of “heavy” displays, overloaded with voluminous inserts like photos.
Apple Keynote Keynote has its own features, chips that are not in other programs:
- the ability to open a presentation created on a Mac computer on iPhone and iPad
- remote control of work via the Internet
- service is integrated with Dropbox and Gmail
Shows to multiple viewers online can be performed after the author has shared the link. This is useful when companies and teams are located in geographically distant locations. Then enjoy streaming or broadcasting. The Apple Keynote Live application helps with this.
The algorithm of actions for using it is as follows:
- Saving a presentation in a virtual data storage – iCloud cloud.
- Copying the URL and sending by e-mail – if the display is intended for a limited circle of people, then opening by link can be password protected.